Eaton County Humane Society is an independent, charitable, 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. We receive no local, state or federal funding for the services we provide. We are not supported by tax dollars.
All funding for ECHS consists of donations from the general public and local business sponsors. All donations are tax-deductible.
OTHER WAYS TO GIVE
- Give a gift in honor or memory of a loved one (pet or person)
- Donate to support the Have A Heart emergency medical fund
- Donate to support the SNAP program to help low-income Eaton County residents fix their beloved pets
- Donate to support the Trap-Neuter-Return program for feral, stray & free roaming cats
- Donate food, treats or litter to help our shelter pets - please see our wish list for specifics
We accept cash, checks or you can donate via the PayPal icon above.
You can also mail your donation to:
Eaton County Humane Society
P.O. Box 233
Olivet, MI 49076